Floworks is a 21st century development hub and a collaborative network at Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK). We focus on improving TAMK’s resources and capabilities in digitalized learning and teaching. We collaborate with TAMK staff and students across disciplines to improve the quality and efficacy of education in TAMK.
We contribute to the development of teaching and learning in TAMK through initiatives and activities, such as:
- National and international R&D projects
- ICT- and learning environment projects
- Other internal development
- National and international networks
- Other internal development and service design